WFilter - Internet monitoring, filtering and blocking software
WFilter is an internet activity monitoring, and web filtering software program, it can help organizations to monitor and manage all internet behaviors on their networks. You only need to install WFilter in one computer to monitor your whole network.
Key features and benefits:
- Monitor, archive internet activities of network computers.
- Filter and restrict internet access to increase productivity.
- Block p2p downloading and online streaming to save your internet bandwidth.
- Real-time network connections monitoring and alert.
Monitor, archive internet activities of network computers.
Internet monitoring can ensure the safety of the company’s infrastructure, and get every network device under control.
- Keep a detailed record of web surfing and web posting for each computer.
- Record all incoming and outgoing emails.
- Monitor and capture certain instant messengers chat contents and activities.
- Monitor and capture files transferred by web, ftp and certain IM tools.
Filter and restrict internet access to increase productivity.
- Setup internet access policy for each computer or domain user.
- Filter websites by domain names, url keywords, or websites categories.
- Filter websites by categories, supports up to 60+ website categories.
- Customizable email usage control policies.
- Block instant messengers and video chatting.
- Block file transfers via ftp, IM, and web pages.
Block p2p downloading and online streaming to save your internet bandwidth.
- Detect p2p traffic and connections in your network.
- Detect and block online video streaming traffic.
- Implement policies to block p2p downloading during working hours.
- Implement policies to block file downloading.
- Supports up to 150+ protocols and programs.
Real-time network connections monitoring and alert.
Real-time network connections monitoring and alert can help you to diagnose internet connection/speed problems at the first sight.
- List of online computers, online messengers, online browsing and file downloading.
- List of all internet connections target ip addresses, ports, protocol and bandwidth.
- Kill a connection or block a certain type of connections for a time period.
- Real-time bandwidth monitoring and alert.