P2P blocker software for business
WFilter - software to block torrent in network
Peer to peer traffic and file downloading will consume much of your bandwidth. In practice, many, often most, of the files shared on peer-to-peer networks are copies of copyrighted popular music and movies. Sharing of these copies among strangers is illegal in most jurisdictions.
With zero client installation, WFilter can help administrators to detect and block p2p traffic to protect your network and save bandwidth.
WFilter's p2p blocker feature enables you to monitor and block p2p downloading in your network.
Key Features and Advantages:
- Detect p2p traffic in your network.
- Implement policies to block p2p traffic for each computer.
- Support 500+ protocols, cover most common p2p software.
- Downloading black lists to filter web downloading by file types or mime types.
- Alert on pre-defined protocols.
- Bandwidth alert when a certain time bandwidth exceeds the threshold.
- Please note WFilter can not allocate bandwidth rate, for bandwidth shaper, please check WFilter NG firewall.
- You only need to install WFilter in ONE computer to manage your whole network.
- Learn more about WFilter.
Images of p2p blocker:
Related topics of p2p blocker:
- How to block BitTorrent traffic in your network?
- How to block P2P traffic using WFilter?
- How to Block Bittorrent and bitcomet using WFilter?
- IMFirewall P2P Classify Engine Introduction.
- How to block internet downloading?
- Internet monitoring software for business.
- How to control internet bandwidth usage on network?